Thursday, April 7, 2011

Why are many south african men so aggressive

Why are many south african men so aggressive?
I live in Finland. The many south african men i meet are way more aggressive in pursuing women than any other guys I know... Why is this?
Other - Society & Culture - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
because that's their culture
2 :
It might be their culture.
3 :
I'm in America and I want to know the same thing. They are super aggressive.
4 :
Aparthied! They are still kinda bitter I think and many are still really un-educated about sex and AIDS/HIV. You should be careful with them as not only are they aggresive but they are really likely to rape you and many of them are HIV/AIDS positive and think If they have sex with a woman she wont get it. I went to south Africa once and these menwere just following me around and holding my hand. Keep in mind also south africa is a very violent place so its prolly culture. :)
5 :
You must remember there are different cultures in South Africa, African, European and Indian culture. It may have something to do with culture.
6 :
my friend plays rugby with some south africans. they are scarry. not just stature. but personality wise also. i think its because in south africa white people are hated just like black people were hated after slavery was aboloished in america. so they are like wiggers. u know how black people in america are. thats the same as south africans.





Read more discussions :

Search News