Tuesday, December 7, 2010

How long does it take for a letter/package to get from the US to Europe

How long does it take for a letter/package to get from the US to Europe?
I have been waiting for a letter/small package from the USA. I just checked from my Pay Pal transaction details that it has been shipped on Nov 19th and shipping method has been marked as "economy". How long it might take to arrive? I've usually got all letters/packages from the USA within a week. I live in Finland. Thank you!!
Other - Europe - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hmm...well I'm from the US and ive ordered items from europe...finland and all those places. Normally ide say yes a week. But in some cases 3-4 weeks.
2 :
We are military and live in Germany. We have an APO box so that usually takes about a week to get stuff from the states. Otherwise international mail can take up to 6 weeks. This time of year I have seen it take as long as 2 months. Check http://usps.com for international shipping guidelines.





Read more discussions :

Search News