Sunday, November 7, 2010

POLL: if you could live anywhere, where would u live

POLL: if you could live anywhere, where would u live?
i would live in Finland, idk y, i jus love finnish people haha i love there accents what about you?
Polls & Surveys - 15 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Australia
2 :
Wales Uk for me :-)
3 :
I like the city I live in. Although a much bigger, more attractive and quieter area would be nice.
4 :
Brazil
5 :
S.Korea
6 :
probably not in this world. or not in this time.
7 :
the country side near Gatneau, Quebec Canada....I seen these big hills that looked awesome and it looks very peaceful
8 :
Finland is actually one of the places I would like to experience the way of life another would be Japan.
9 :
On some island with all my friends and family and cool people
10 :
I would live in Venus.It is such a beautiful star.And always follows the moon...I would love to be there and "flirting" with the moon and watch everything by far away...:)
11 :
England, because they have cool acsents, Its really pretty,the guys are good looking, And I bet they have really good tea I like tea.
12 :
Barcelona. AMAZING city!
13 :
ireland...rolling green hills, the accents! woot woot!
14 :
The USA.
15 :
I live in Finland, and definitely would like to get out of here... so possible choices would be either England or Japan. Ps. Finnish accents... well... lol I'm trying very hard to avoid the typical Finnish accent, actually.





Read more discussions :

Search News