Sunday, November 14, 2010

How I can send text with mobile phone to South Korea

How I can send text with mobile phone to South Korea?
My friend lives in South Korea and I live in Finland. I have been trying to send text to her for long time but i don't know how. I know that I need to add 82, but it's not working. What else i have to do? Can somebody help me?
Cell Phones & Plans - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If they have a cell phone, then you have add 011 in front of the country code and drop the 0 in front of the cell phone number If their number is 018-7309-2822, then you should dial 011821873092822. I'm not really sure if you can text a message internationally. The better way would be to do it on the internet. Unfortunately, Yahoo has not made text messaging available here yet (it has in other countries) where you can text someone from messenger. Hopefully some day soon this will be available.





Read more discussions :

Search News