Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Does HIM purposely perform better when they are in Finland

Does HIM purposely perform better when they are in Finland?
This is only for the HIM fans. I'm a huge fan of theirs, and I've seen them perform twice and they were alright. I even checked out their other live performances on Youtube and they were good. But when I saw the clips of them performing live in Finland (Hartwall Arena 2005) they sounded amazing.
Celebrities - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Maybe because it's their hometown. But I'm sure it just a coincident.
2 :
I don't think they do it on purpose, I'm pretty sure they have done wonderfully in other countries perhaps even better than in Finland maybe is just not in youtube. I personally have never had the opportunity to see them live so lucky you.





Read more discussions :

Search News