Saturday, August 14, 2010

I met a man in Northern Finland who lived in a mansion and had every conceivable creature comfort. Is this the

I met a man in Northern Finland who lived in a mansion and had every conceivable creature comfort. Is this the?
Lapp of luxury?
Polls & Surveys - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Ha ha very funny. Ever been to Northern Finland? They're Sami people.
2 :
AHAHAHA that was hilarious. actually made me lol for real
3 :
lmao
4 :
Yes it is. Norway will I be able to affjord a mansion. In such Lapp of luxury, does he also enjoy lapp dancing? Is he wealthy through buying real estate and a lot of stock-homes? I am so jealous... I think I'll finnish my answer with nothing further to say. Cheer from the land own under.





Read more discussions :

Search News