Saturday, March 14, 2009

I live in Finland and have started farming sheep.Where can I purchase electric shears 240v

I live in Finland and have started farming sheep.Where can I purchase electric shears 240v.?

Other - Home & Garden - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have never sheared a sheep and never used such things but I will assume you could go on the internet and find them cause no one close by me sells sheep shears 240v. Keep trying you can find them somewhere. Good Luck....
2 :
Your best source is others who do the same thing. Who are you going to sell the wool to, they would know, or should. Ask your agricultural ministry agents in your area for help. Where do you by feed, or is there a feed store that sells food for animals, they should know, or sell such shears.






Read more discussions :

Search News