Friday, December 7, 2012

I need help, i would like to get a summer job in london next year...where do i look

I need help, i would like to get a summer job in london next year...where do i look? any websites?
I am 16 and live in finland right now. Ive lived ten years in canada where i learned how to speak english fluently. I was interested in staying in london next summer (2010) but i am not quite sure where to look.. Any reliable websites you guys could suggest? thank you in advance!
London - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't think the UK issues temporary work visas for the summer. The only way to come in is as a tourist, but you cannot work while on a tourist visa. You can also apply for a language school in London and that way you might sort of be able to get work in there through the language school. But not a part time summer job. Do a google search, but I think UK doesn't offer temporary work visas.





Read more discussions :

Search News