Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Girl i like comes back from The Us to Finland...i need some help

Girl i like comes back from The Us to Finland...i need some help!?
so this girl i like is coming back form the us after 1 year, she moves to finland,i live in sweden..and it's about a 14 hour drive from here to get there.... so anyways, it turns out my dad is moving to finland with his new wife(The girls Grandma, but we're still not blood related so its not wrong for me to like her..) anyways,i live with dad here in sweden,but when they move to finland i was supposed to live with my mother again,but they will live really close to her family members,in other words... seeing the Girl every day would be no problem,and i could Date her for Real there, they are coming to visit us in 2 months when they move back, first i was just supposed to spend the week with her...but now that my dad is moving to finland in the summer i can go with them and date her! so what should i do? do i stay here in sweden because of my mother and siblings being here,or do i move with my dad so i can be with the girl? not only because of the girl ofc,,,i've been living with my dad for about 4 years... and i really like living with him and his new wife. Thanks in Advance.
Singles & Dating - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Do it! I adore my Swedish girl :P but honestly you like living with your father its convenient when will you get an opportunity like this again?! this could become quite the good thing for you so do it!





Read more discussions :

Search News