Saturday, August 30, 2014

Table of Contents and other potential poets


Table of Contents and other potential poets


We have apparently lost our complete listing of poets and poetic subjects. Below I relist my ongoing listing of poets on which I've written and others I am still proposing. Gradually, I will relink these offerings. But if you can help by offering new entries on any poet or subject listed below, I ap ...


From Wal-Mart to the pros: Flint's Keenen Coleman ditches graveyard shift for Finland basketball job


Coleman, 23, gave up stocking goods in the store's graveyard, third shift to chase his professional basketball dreams.


New beggining, new Cango&Rinaldi key ring


New start, new apartment, new city, new culture, new language ... All new! As much as all this inspire and delight me, at the same time creates fear and uncertainty. However, this is a new beginning. I wish to get to know the heart of France and its culture, people and of course french street style. ...


6213 miles


So tonight starts my journey to California. I'm traveling with my dad, first to Helsinki and from there to London and finally San Diego. And I'm not afraid at all. And I haven't cried today and I'm not feeling empty and I'm doing just fine. WHY??? In all the exchange student and international studen ...


The Godlee Observatory: Manchester Astronomy Society since 1903


Godlee Observatory on the roof of the Sackville Building Credit: Michael Oates As part of a trip to Manchester to visit a friend, I decided to visit the Godlee Observatory on the roof of the Sackville Building at the University of Manchester, England. This time I came unannounced. I found on the Int ...


4. Last night in Finland



トップ有料 App カタログ ランキング【2014年08月30日】


1位 メイク・2200の素晴らしい姿:コンシーラー、口紅、チーク、... Shaman Machine カタログ ¥100  問い「どうやったら自分らしいメイクスタイルが見つかりますか?」答え「まずはじめに、次の3つの質問に答えてみてください」◉ 「どれくらいの時間が私にはあるかしら?」◉ 「どれくらいの種類の製品を使ってみたいかしら?」◉ 「どのパーツにアクセントをおきたい?」もしメイクにかけられる時間が少ししかないとしたら、メインのものだけに、重点をおきましょう。例えば、コンシーラー、マスカラと口紅。もしあなたの顔のアクセントになるパーツが決まっていたら、そこに全ての時間をかけましょう。も ...


Angry Birds maker Rovio names new CEO


HELSINKI - Finland's Rovio, the maker of the Angry Birds mobile game, said it has hired Pekka Rantala from beverage maker Hartwall to take over as its new chief executive by the beginning of next year.


The Head of the Company Behind Angry Birds Is Flying the Coop


The CEO of Rovio, the video game developer behind the mobile megahit Angry Birds, will step down at the end of the year, the company announced Friday. Mikael Hed, who has led the Finland-based Rovio since Angry Birds first hooked millions of smartphone users in 2009, will hand the reins over to Pekk ...


LINKED IN DISCUSSIONS


QUESTION BY :- VENGATESAN Sundararajan If you have any amusing incident when teaching English, please share. VENGATESAN Sundararajan English Language Teacher,Top Contributor · Stephen Stephen Emery ESL Teacher at Kangning English School in Taiwan I was teaching an elementary class in Taiwan. The kid ...


ABB Celebrates 125th Anniversary in Finland


ABB is celebrating today its 125th anniversary in Finland. Founded in 1889 in Helsinki by entrepreneur and inventor Gottfrid Strömberg, ABB Finland is today an innovative automation and power technology company with more than 5,000 employees in 30 ...



Search News