Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Do you seem to get more answers at certain times of the day

Do you seem to get more answers at certain times of the day?
It seems like if I ask a question on yahoo answers in the evening, I get very few answers and If I ask a question in the morning or afternoon I get more answers. Are there more people online at certain times? I live in Finland, so I don't know if time zones have anything to do with it. This is just a random question by the way.
Polls & Surveys - 16 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes
2 :
maybbe??? --iHeartu♥
3 :
Yeah! At around 5 or 6 o'clock!
4 :
Yes at night for me.
5 :
yeah in the evening, that's when the Americans are on they make up the majority of the yahoo answers population
6 :
yes the earlier the post the more answers!!
7 :
early morning, around 12 AM. I live in the USA
8 :
yes, at night (10:53) here in us...,.
9 :
Yeah, for me it's usually around mid-day. 1:00 or 2:00 pm. Or sometimes in the evenings. :)
10 :
nah. i don't think so. coz this is a global network and time zones vary across the world each time. so really anyone can answer it if they wish to..
11 :
Evening/night because more americans are on so I get more answers.
12 :
i tend to get most answers in the early evening or very early in the morning
13 :
yes if you ask late at night people are sleeping if you ask early in the morning people have to get ready to go to work if you ask in the morning and after noon people are working so the best time to ask is after dinner and before they go to sleep.
14 :
Yes. In the morning times most people are still asleep, or eating breakfast. Not as many people will be online. But, if you post a question in the evening, you will get many more answers, because most people are online around that time of the evening.
15 :
YES! Actually I tend to get more answers either the next day or early in the morning, or later in the evening. I think ppl are busy during the day, having lives' unlike me lol. I live in Florida, I don't think time zones effect it too much, it depends tho. But yahoo answers is global so you can always get answers, no matter where you live.
16 :
Same here, but, I have a lot of contacts from around the globe that pop in and answer my questions eventually. Italy, Japan, China, Portugal, England, etc... No one from Finland though, (I'll probably ask you to be a contact) I love collecting people from different places, plus the answers I get are so diverse! Here in the USA I get most answers on humorous questions at about 10 a.m.





Read more discussions :

Search News