Sunday, May 1, 2011

where can i buy an apple macbook from the usa and have it shipped internationally

where can i buy an apple macbook from the usa and have it shipped internationally?
I'm interested in buying a MacBook but I have realised that it's cheaper in the U.S.A and whenever I have tried to buy it from a site in the U.S they say that they do not ship internationally (I live in Finland and its much more expensive to buy it here due to taxes). Does anyone know a site that will ship internationally or a site in Europe that's cheaper?(I've been told to use Ebay but I've had problems with sellers before)
Laptops & Notebooks - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Check online bud. Search for it and you will find plenty of places. Try this: http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore. Hope this helps!
2 :
Hello, I work for Apple, and you are right, apple does not ship internationally. Also I agree with you 100% about the Ebay. However, I can give you a suggestion, if you know someone in the US, you can use their shipping address and they can mail you at your desired address. Otherwise, I would not buy from any other site especially if you are living somewhere else and spending so much money, if you dont know anyone in the US or in Europe, I respect your wish, but I would rather pay more money for a secure transaction and for a secure investment. Good Luck!
3 :
You do know that a mac book will be taxed by customs on entry don't you?




Read more discussions :

Search News