Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Your opinions on new strict smoking bans in Finland, and if they happened where you live

Your opinions on new strict smoking bans in Finland, and if they happened where you live?
To anyone who doesn't know - Finland is thinking about banning people from smoking in a car if there are any under 18s in there (I think they've also banned it in public places already) and they're planning on banning smoking completely.
Polls & Surveys - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No that hasnt offically happened in Canada .............. yet
2 :
i don't smoke, i don't care.
3 :
Here in the USA many businesses have banned smoking already....Banning smoking totally would infringe on our Constitutional Rights though,then Wash. D.C. would have a problem...I don't mind being treated like crap because I smoke but I'll be damned if anyone tells me what to do in my car or home. =)





Read more discussions :

Search News