Thursday, November 1, 2012

Someone keeps calling me from this number 46850102413

Someone keeps calling me from this number 46850102413?
someone called me from this number yesterday and I missed, and then I called back but auto-machine will answer it and it is in Swedish language, today he called me and I answered then he spoke with me in Finnish language, he said my name and then greeted, I do not know why but the phone call ended. so why are they calling me, I told my service provider to make my number secret but I still receive irritarting calls like this one what should I do? It is outside where I live (Finland) but still calls me and speaks me with finnish language. sorry if I messed up I was so upset.
Cell Phones & Plans - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
this is cyber ghoost and want to friendship with u
2 :
It is telemarketer from Sweden selling razor blades.





Read more discussions :

Search News