Friday, September 14, 2012

How is Finland as a country to live and settle

How is Finland as a country to live and settle?
I am a resident of Bangladesh and thinking of going to Finland to study at Master's Level. In public universities as there is no need to pay tuitions and the quality of education is good so after the degree I will look for a job and then may try to settle there. I will also need to earn my living there by doing work while I will study. What do you suggest/think will Finland be a country for me to reside? Does they welcome people from countries like mine? Is the standard of living high? Are enough works available for people like me from third world countries. I am an open-minded person and confident that I will be able to integrate with their culture and social system and will have full respect for the country where I will work and live
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
hey see www.studiesinfo.com for this. Check out the links there hope it helps





Read more discussions :

Search News