Friday, October 7, 2011

I need access to a phone directory on line for Finland. Please help

I need access to a phone directory on line for Finland. Please help?
Please help me by telling me about a web phone directory because I need to get in touch with someone asap. If you live in Finland, and actually have a hardcopy of a directory, please be willing to help me. Thank you. My email is a19di88@yahoo.com
Other - Society & Culture - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There's www.eniro.fi but it's only in Finnish and Swedish and besides that you have to have a Finnish cellphone number to register. Send me a name (and if possible a city where this person lives) and I'll try to find a number for you. You can contact me via my profile.





Read more discussions :

Search News