Saturday, November 14, 2009

How much will it cost for my friend to take her horse back home to Finland

How much will it cost for my friend to take her horse back home to Finland?
My friend liveD in Finland and has come to the UK for a while and ended up buying a horse! Shes wants to go back but cant find how much it would cost to take the horse back. Does anyone know how much or know any websites which could tell us how much it would cost? Thank You x
Horses - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I brought my horse back from germany to uk with a company called john parker Int, they were really good, best bet is google it or have a look in the back of a horse and hound, it cost me £500, noy sure about finland
2 :
a horse at my barn is being shipped to Oklahoma for the National Morgan Finals show, and that alone costs 1500 $ and would the other people that comment please answer this: Is this the british version of yahoo answers?
3 :
I agree you are best to get the professionals to get a price. John Parker Int is very good. I look at this via 'Yahoo All English Answers'





Read more discussions :

Search News