Friday, January 21, 2011

How do I get my iphone 3g to recognize my SIM

How do I get my iphone 3g to recognize my SIM?
I live in Finland and I just bought an iphone 3g. everything works fine, internet, etc. but the phone will not recognize my sim card and i can therefor not make any phone calls. Please let me know if you have an answer.
Cell Phones & Plans - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
doesnot recognise you sim ?? if that is so , how come your able to enter the phone.. on unsupported sims (carrier) the phone allows just the emergency calls !! so could you be more descriptive and provide exact details how ur sim in not recognized.. well what it says when you connect it to iTunes. is your phone is officially bought from Apple Store or an unlocked one ? if its bought from apple store you can contact them right away ! other wise try your unlocking / jailbroken program once more !! Cheers :)





Read more discussions :

Search News