Thursday, September 25, 2014

Unique Eco-friendly Winter Ornaments To Warm Up Your Home


Unique Eco-friendly Winter Ornaments To Warm Up Your Home


Even the box and ribbon are eco-friendly. The ribbon is made from recycled soda bottles. This layered reindeer ornament is made in Finland from thin sustainable birch plywood. The pre-cut pieces come in a package with instructions to assemble. "Size (in ...


World Cup Of Pool Update (Day 2): Australia Gets Booted By Poland, Taiwan Upset By Qatar


England faces Greece; Poland takes on Finland, USA will prepare for Russia, as China, Qatar and Holland await their opponents in the Round of 16 of the 2014 World Cup of Pool.


Cheating


I was right. It was a bad idea to attempt to ride from Merzig to Beuren in one go. Let's just say I'm gonna cheat a little, since I wanted to reach Beuren this Thursday. I guess cycling isn't the only reason I'm here, even though I still have to do something like 40 kilometers from Stuttgart to Beur ...


General Awareness Questions asked in IBPS RRB Exam from 6 Sept to 20 September


Ga Questions Asked in IBPS RRB PO 6 September Morning Shift 1. Capital Of Bhutan-Thimphu 2. Italy Currency- Euro 3. Current CRR- 4% 4. World habitat day- October 6(observed every year on the first Monday of October throughout the world) 5. Minimum limit for RTGS-2 lakh 6. Boeing plane crashed down i ...


Differences between Finland and America


Oon kirjoitellut mun puhelimen muistioon erilaisia eroja, mitä on tullut ihan arkielämässä täällä vastaan. Suomi ja Amerikka ei tosiaan oo mitenkään kauheen erilaisia maita toisiinsa verrattuna, mutta paljon löytyy kuitenkin pieniä eroavaisuuksia. -Ihmiset on täällä niin paljon avoimempia, puheliaam ...


Back in Finland for now


I spent my last day in Toronto in my room, packed my things, spilled my glass of water over the laptop and it stopped working... I luckily had my smartphone to keep contact with people. Packing is so much fun when you know that you can go to happy place, not when you are forced to go back to home. A ...



Search News