Saturday, July 7, 2012

How many immigrants in Yahoo Answers

How many immigrants in Yahoo Answers?
I want to know who is an immigrant here, in what country you're living now and for how long? I'm a canadian woman living in Finland for 9 years already.
Immigration - 15 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm an American married to an English immigrant. LEGAL.
2 :
Yahoo Answers in on the internet - not a country. So it cannot have any immigrants I'm guessing you mean where is everyone from - Africa leaving in America
3 :
immigrated from Portugal 16 years ago. US citizen now.
4 :
I'm a Romanian living in the US for 16 years.
5 :
English - Living in belgium, have done for 4 years.
6 :
I am in US -I wanna be in UK
7 :
I am a second generation Mexican American living in US......Wow, imagine, I can speak and write English....I am NOT on welfare, nor have I ever been and I have assimilated very nicely......I have my own business and have done very good, through hard work and determination......Wonders never cease....!
8 :
Native born USA,my home is in Arizona. I also own my own business and speak,English,Spanish,French Cajun and am learning Japanese.
9 :
I'm a American girl married to a Mexican immigrant (legal)
10 :
I am an American, born and raised. There are many immigrant's on Yahoo Answers asking legitimate question's, and when they're legal, plenty of American's are eager to help them, and other legal immigrant's as well. I praise those who are legal immigrant's, having done the right thing by going through the correct and legal procedure's, no matter what country they immigrate to. Bless them. There is nothing wrong with looking for a better life, or even love, when you do it the right way, without disrespect, and breaking the laws of another country. Cheers!
11 :
im from colombia, living in USA, for about 4 years
12 :
I am an American who is with a Jamaican immigrant. He is legal and has lived in this country for over 20 yrs. He worked hard to get here and despises the illegal immigrants who get a free ride. My sister in law is trying to come to the USA. She is from the Philippines. It is very expensive, tedious, and time consuming but she and my brother are making sure it is LEGAL. This makes me have no patience with illegal immigrants because I have watched my brother pay for forms, and heard of my sister in law waiting in long lines at INS, just to be told she must come back another day. I despise people who believe they are entitled to a free ride while others pay dearly.
13 :
I am a Mexican living in the Unites States for 19 years now :) by the way I am 21 so basically all of my life I have lived in the U.S. and to UFO I totally understand where you are coming from. But you cannot criticize these people as some don't have the money to pay for INS fees and some have hungry families who cannot wait all that time for their husbands to become legal otherwise they will die in poverty...
14 :
I'm form UK and still living in UK. But I give bedspace in my house to six asylum-seekers made destitute by the government, not allowed to work or claim benefits. (By the way, Immigration know all about them, no need to try to track me down! - they are not here illegally.) I have worked with hundreds of asylum-seekers and refugees, and know many people who have immigrated into UK; so I feel I know something about the life of an immigrant.
15 :
I am an american i will live like an american and i will live in america and i will die as an american





Read more discussions :

Search News