Thursday, June 7, 2012

What should I do with my old TV

What should I do with my old TV?
I live in Finland and we are moving from analog tv to digi tv next friday. I want to buy a digi tv and get rid of my old stupid tv, where should I put it?
TVs - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
in the garage..
2 :
Do you have freecycle or craiglist in Finland? If so post it there if not drop it off at a charity or a thrift store.
3 :
can you donate it somewhere
4 :
Is Finland as a whole moving to digital? If so there isn't much you can do because no one is going to want it if it's an analog TV. Maybe find a TV repair place and see if you can sell it to them for parts.
5 :
put it at the end of the drive with a sign saying it's free and soon it will be gone
6 :
If you don't care about making any money from selling it, check your local telephone directory for a recycling company that will take it. Reputable ones will make sure that the toxic materials in the old set are properly disposed of. Doesn't the EU mandate proper disposal now?





Read more discussions :

Search News