Wednesday, June 1, 2011

How do I know if I have wide or medium feet

How do I know if I have wide or medium feet?
So, I'm trying to purchase boots from the US (and I live in Finland), I know my feet lenght is 7.5 but I don't know what qualifies as M or W. Can someone shed some light on this subject?
Running - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Here the widths are classified by a letter, D being medium, and E or greater being wide, so you need to know how your foot size is classified to be able to convert.
2 :
Teemu, hyyvä pääiva are you sure the shoes M and W don't stand for Men and Women? normally a 7.5 is best off in a size 8 so when buying shoes you need to consider what kind of foot you have A normal foot leaves an imprint with a flare, but shows the forefoot and heel connected by a wide band. The Flat Foot has a low arch and will leave a nearly complete imprint, it looks like the whole sole of the foot. The High-Arched Foot will leave an imprint with a very narrow showing between the forefoot and heel. Read more here: http://www.time-to-run.com/beginners/shoes.htm hope this can be of assistance





Read more discussions :

Search News