Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Week 6


Week 6


The MTC days are getting really slow! I still don't know a whole lot of Hungarian yet, but I just want to get out there. I have heard for 6 long weeks about how great your mission is going to be, and how pretty Hungary looks, and this is what you should do as a missionary. I am just pumped, about re ...


Joy in the Work


Rakkaat Ystävät! It has been quite the week! Planning and praying and trusting in the Lord has really paid off, and we were finally able to teach 20 lessons this week. Talking to people on the street has been a struggle for me my whole mission so far. It's just so far outside of my normal comfort le ...


Borg: "Finland tappade greppet"


Oron kring Ryssland och Ukraina gör att företag senarelägger beslut om investeringar, enligt finansminister Anders Borg."I den situationen kan vi inte skapa oss egna politiska risker".


Gloster Gladiator Mk. II


Finnish Gloster Gladiator Mk. II More image for Gloster Gladiator Mk. II The Finnish Winter War and Continuation War During the Winter War, the Finnish Air Force (FAF) obtained 30 Mk II fighters from the UK. Ten of the aircraft were donated while the other 20 were bought by the FAF; all were deliver ...



Search News