Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thoughts & Twinkles, 3rd September 2014


Thoughts & Twinkles, 3rd September 2014


What was the most extraordinary thing happening this week? Um, so I haven’t written here for a while because I haven’t spent much time at home lately, and didn’t have internet or time to write while traveling. I guess the most extraordinary thing is that school has started again. After spending one ...


FÖRSTA DUBBELN I FINLAND SEDAN 1986



Finnish Airplay Chart - Week 36


Finnish Airplay Chart - Week 36 - 2/9/2014 01 01 Haloo Helsinki! - Beibi 02 03 Maroon 5 - Maps 03 02 David Guetta feat. Sam Martin - Lovers On The Sun 04 06 Lilly Wood & The Prick and Robin Schulz - Prayer In C 05 04 Kuningasidea - Pohjolan tuulet 06 07 Ella Henderson - Ghost 07 05 Juha Tapio - Meil ...


Jag är en dålig människa


Jag säger att jag ska blogga men gör inte det. Tom Henry börjar tröttna...han kommer snart blocka min blogg :-) Jag är trött....klockan är nu 21:20 och Fru Joona har den här klädseln redan: Min man tycker inte det är jätte charmigt att jag gäspar från kl 20 för att sen hoppa i morgonrocken kl 21. På ...


NATO attacks! By Pepe Escobar


THE ROVING EYE NATO attacks! By Pepe Escobar First thing we do, let's kill all the myths. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization is nothing but the Security Council of the Empire of Chaos. You don't need to be a neo-Foucault hooked on Orwellian/Panopticon practices to admire the hyper-democratic "ri ...


Hey what about me?


Yeah. I've been writing many weeks now and I haven't said much about myself. And because I'm introducing myself, I decided to write it in english, so anyone of you can understand me. Fun, right? I just spent almost two hours searching my photoalbums, so I hope you appreciate it! Bhaha :) And I now, ...


The Third (!!!) Year Begins


Today I attended the university’s opening festivities for the third time. It doesn’t seem possible. I’ve now been living in Finland for two years. Really?? To be honest, I don’t feel quite so alien anymore. While I’ve had my ups and downs with the Finnish language since I got home (note the use of t ...


Bastuklubben


Innan Bastuklubben kom till Sverige, var den en succe i Finland. Finnarna har självdistans. Johan Pettersson kör hårt i bastun: "I Finland hade vi en psykolog en gång. Vi tvingade honom att flytta till Sverige och Fjolträsk!" Tiina Maatinen bakar en hemsk inbakad kattpizza. Allt kan hända i Bastuklu ...


Ännu en dag i valrörelsen – med Kasselstrand, Sjöstedt och ABC


SD Södertäljes Ingrid Hult mellan Gustav Kasselstrand (till höger) och ”roddaren” Eric Myrin. Foto: Tommy Hansson http://www.svt.se/nyheter/regionalt/abc/sd-tror-pa-ny-valsucce Ännu en dag har passerat i valrörelsen: onsdagen den 3 september. Den inleddes för min del med läsning av Länstidningen, so ...


Song submission open in Finland


UMK (Contest for New Music), the Finnish national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest, is back for the 2015 season. The submission of songs closes next Sunday the 8th of September at noon. The winning song will be picked in a final show to be broadcast live in March 2015.



Search News