Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Spaceman Episode.


The Spaceman Episode.


Where was I now? I go to the costume shop, and as if by magic, the shop-keeper arrives. Good Morning [afternoon] [evening][night] (choose appropriate) Sir, how can I help you today? Each day I go into the changing room, I take off my bowler hat, and then all at once I am attired in a new costume. At ...


Encore Theatre's 'Spamalot' is sure to satisfy Monty Python fans


Monty Python fans will likely find their grail at Dexter’s Encore Theatre now, thanks to a generally polished, winning production of the stage musical “Spamalot.” (In the interest of full disclosure, I’ll confess that although I spent much of my ...


Varusteleka Arnold Schwarzenegger


Well if you have, you'll understand the pursuit these guys from Varusteleka, an army surplus store in Finland, who have created one of the most legendary videos of all time to demonstrate both their love for Schwarzenegger and the monstrosity of their ...



Search News