Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday morning...


Monday morning...


God morning. It´s monday again and 5 more days to weekend. It is not always so easy to find positivity that it´s moday, but, at least for me, it is a start of new week hard training and I love it. I start my program from begynning and in the end of the week, I can be proud of myself. I love training ...


Turpaduunarin kirjallinen toiminta


Erään ansiomerkkiehdotuksen takia minun piti päivittää ansioluetteloni. Huomasin, että aika paljon on tullut kirjoiteltua elämän varrella: Kirjani voit saada edullisesti minulta ja pientä korvausta vastaan myös kopion luettelossa olevasta artikkelista. Hinnat tällä hetkellä: Uusimmat kirjat 10-25 eu ...


Helsinki Jul 29, 2014 — Helsinki, Finland


Helsinki Jul 29, 2014 - Helsinki, Finland Helsinki, Finland


Sparta'ya Giden Yol


Spartathlon'la ilgili yazdığım yazının üzerinden 5.5 ay geçmiş. Bu arada neler oldu, kafamdakileri ne oranda yapabildim ve 26 Eylül'deki yarışa artık sayılı günler kalmışken fiziksel, zihinsel, ruhsal ve duygusal yönden ne durumdayım? Hem bu konular üzerine bir değerlendirmede bulunup hem de yarışla ...


Mirror, mirror


http://custodianfilmcritic.com/ Genre: Adventure, family, fantasy, comedy Country: USA Finnish name: Kerro, kerro kuvastin Running time: 106 minutes Rating: USA: PG, Finland: K-7 Release dates: USA & Finland: 30 March 2012 Director: Tarsem Singh Dhandwar Screenplay by: Marc Klein, Jason Keller, Meli ...


Leaving Oulu--I Just Love These People and This Country


I Never Want to Leave This Place It has been a LONG week! I have never been more sad to leave a place in my entire life. Leaving Oulu was like having my heart ripped out. I have never felt more at home in a place. It is my home here in Finland and I never have loved the people so much as I did there ...


Resultatene fra rasgruppens høstutstilling


Dommer: Sassa Stenroos, Finland males: Ken Sigel's Moonlight Flit, Excellent, 3 JKK Black Thunder's Odin The Viking, Excellent, 1 JKK, BIS Junior Black Thunder's Limited Edition, Excellent, 1 CHK , 2 BHK Bitches Black Thunder's Naughty But Nice, Excellent, 1 JKK, BIM junior Black Thunder's Harmony, ...


AAL-TOS


Mest for fly-nørder Gardermoen var i øvrigt lige så trøstesløs som altid. Turen til Tromsø foregik med SAS - og tilfældigvis passede tidspunktet med den daglige SAS-afgang klokken 14 direkte fra Aalborg til Oslo. Det var lækkert at spare turen omkring København og helt fantastisk at ankomme til Trom ...


Object of the day: insanely cute animal wall stickers for kids


I stumbled across these door decorations from Finland on Etsy. If you're prone to being swayed by interiors trends (guilty) you might be thinking: wall-stickers, aren't they a bit 2011? Pah. Just try to think of trends while looking at these nice, friendly faces. The vinyl stickers are made and sold ...


The Worms Are Coming From Inside The House


Tonight I supply you with a very particular collection of maps, each sharing one trait: they all display a collection of cyberattacks happening at that moment. I might have opted to compare, contrast, pick the 'best' one and point you specifically there, but what appears to happen with these things ...


Neste oil cuts profit outlook


Finland's Neste Oil has cut its profit outlook for the full year as expected, due to previously announced plant damage at its Porvoo refinery.Neste said it had reduced output and shut one diesel production line at the refinery, adding that the total impact ...



Search News