Tuesday, August 26, 2014

SOMALIA: Journalists conclude three days training on Press Freedom and Ethics of Media in Mogadishu


SOMALIA: Journalists conclude three days training on Press Freedom and Ethics of Media in Mogadishu


Abdiwali Hassan Hashi, senior TV journalist working in Finland who is also VIKES program coordinator said the training was part of series of trainings for Somali media which its main objective is to build the capacity of Somalia journalists and empower the ...


Summer of '14


I spent a lot of time with my friends in the summer. Specially with my best friend, Lauren. - I usually don't wear massive necklaces but that cross-thing, me like! - And the last picture, was taken when I was going to school for the last time before summer-vacation. I had a little ''dinner'' with my ...


Music : DejHavu – Lovely


You will recognize Dejhavu as one half of former Bariga duo Kode and their hugely popular 2009 collaboration with the late great Dagrin titled “Where Dem Dey”. Highly rated upon their debut, the duo collaborated with the likes of Pope, Dokta Frabz, Spellz, Klever Jay and Indomix among others. Shortl ...


ONE YEAR MARK


August 18, 2014 Elder Wilson - 1 Year Finished Hey! So yes it's true, I hit my one year mark this week! Pretty crazy. I don't really know how to feel about it. I feel like the mission is all kind of a time capsule. Sometimes I feel like it's gone by insanely fast and I haven't even been gone long at ...



Search News