Tuesday, August 26, 2014

First five days in America behind and my thoughts on various things


First five days in America behind and my thoughts on various things


I've been in America for five days now and things are finally beginning to normalize. Classes start tomorrow and I finally feel like I've settled in and got everything settled in, more or less. In this blog post I am going to adress various stereotypes that seem to exist about America, living here a ...


Postcards in the mail, week of August 18


Another great week of postcards in my mail box! August 18 A private swap from within Canada! This adorable critter was an official Postcrossing postcard from Finland. August 19 This card was sent from the USA for introducing myself in the "Welcome to Postcrossing" thread in the Postcrossing forum. A ...



Search News