Monday, August 25, 2014

Country Tagging


Country Tagging


Originally published at Cheryl's Mewsings. Please leave any comments there. Yesterday I was tweeting with Crystal Huff about the number of different countries we had met people from over the past two weeks. I thought it might be useful to give an impression of just how international the SF&F communi ...


Neuville vann sitt första rally, Hirvonen femma


I helgen kördes Tyska VM-rallyt, där belgaren Thierry Neuville (Hyundai) tog sin första seger i karriären. Resten av topp 10 såg så här: 2. Dani Sordo, Spanien, Hyundai 3. Andreas Mikkelsen, Norge, VW 4. Elfyn Evans, Storbritannien, Ford 5. Mikko Hirvonen, Finland, Ford 6. Mads Östberg, Norge, Citro ...


Comfort read


If I had a comfort read, this would be it: Kaari Utrio's romantic comedies that are set in the 19 th century Grand Duchy of Finland. For excitement, I go for her earlier novels, set in the much less genteel Medieval times. That world is brutal! Then again, so is the 19 th century. The ballrooms may ...


St. Lake blues


Filed under: Finland, Lake, Landscape, Night, Summer, Sunset


Helsinki


My photo diary of the trip to Finland continues here with these photos of the day and a half that we spent in Helsinki. I would actually love to spend more time there as Helsinki has changed so much, both with a new, more cosmopolitan atmosphere, new buildings and whole neighborhoods transformed, an ...


Tag Time! {part 1}


Don't we all love tag?? Today, I'm playing the game by the rules of my friend, William. We met last summer during the amazing Reformation Tour (which I just realized I never did a true synopsis of...that will really have to happen at some point)! Me, Kaytch, & William: first meeting! Between him, us ...


Natural way to make Pressed-flower art.


Since I didn't bring all my professional tools and materials with me from Hong Kong to Finland, I started to make my Pressed-flower art work with a more natural and simple way which I have been longing to and believing in. That's why my Blog name called Flower fades, Love never. Flower fades is natu ...


Jag ser slutet och början.


På Radio X3M talar dom som bäst om att det är 17000 ungdomar i Finland som nu denna vecka gör högskolepremier. Ganska otroligt att det är fem år sen jag var i just den sitsen. Just idag har jag skrivit klart min gradu och kommer att skicka in den imorgon. Således får jag gå i myskläder resten av vec ...


Finnish report


Aircraft didn\'t violate airspace, the voice of the Russian opposition and way behind smartphones the latest report from the euro-reporter and Finland


New creation in Finland.


I made these with leaves from Finland.


Finland pharmaceuticals market: New market research published


25.08.2014 12:47:01 - Finland Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Report Q4 2013 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com (live-PR.com) - The Finland Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Report features our forecasts for drugs and healthcare ...



Search News