Thursday, May 21, 2009

my 4 month old baby has green diarrohea. we live in Finland but have been visiting in uk for a week. it

my 4 month old baby has green diarrohea. we live in Finland but have been visiting in uk for a week. it?
started when we arrived to uk. in Finland he has nam powdered milk and I have been using the same brand here. is this normal or is there something wrong??????
Newborn & Baby - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well fruity pebbles make my poop green lol thats because of the food coloring tho
2 :
my baby had the same problem. my doctor told me its normal and that babies poo changes all the time. if he feel hots or not him self take him to the doctor if not id say he's fine
3 :
im sure you are using water w/ the formula and that could make a big difference if there is a change in water as well as atmosphere.





Read more discussions :

Search News